Thursday, May 5, 2011

Leah and AJ' Seat Plan Templates

When Sis Leah emailed me regarding their seat plan design, i didn't hesitate to accept it. Leah's so sweet and kind she even blogged me and MH:

(http://leideleon.livejournal.com/13298.html)


Thanks so much sis! I'm really touched and humbled by your post....your trust and support means so much to me. I wish you guys all the best! Just a few more weeks before the big day! I pray for your happiness always!
Anyway, here's the templates i made for them:



1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy, how are you? I remembered you and the pretty monograms you make because I'm looking for someone to do my blog's graphic logo. I have opened a new blog at wordpress and it's the one I'm keeping now. Please do check it at www.leahdeleon.com and let me know of your ideas =)

    ReplyDelete