Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bev and Marlon: My First

You'll never forget your first. And Sis Bev and Marlon is MH's first client. Sis Bev is really lively and it's such a breeze working with her in conceptualizing their monos. They'll have a simple and elegant garden wedding theme with a White with Green and Gold accent color motif. Sis Bev was very specific that she wanted their monos to have a twist and to have something cute on it and not the typical flowers. I really heaved a sigh of relief when i sent her the finished monograms and she said that she loved them all! Whee! thanks guys! you really are my lucky first! Goodluck with the rest of your preps!





P.S. Sis Bev also asked me to edit their 3rd mono, she asked if i can change the birds to couple bears, i'm just posting my fave:


1 comment:

  1. sis! Thanks so so so much! :) You're my idol ;p And nakakaaliw kasi ur fave (witht the bears) will be our monogram na nga hihi I asked w@w sisses to vote and majority siya ang nagustuhan :D ako din, fell inlove with it when I saw it though super hirap magdecide kasi we so love them all! :) More power and am sure magththrive ka super galing mo sis! Keep in touch tau :D You're my New Found Friend (NFF)! ;p

    ReplyDelete