Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sheryll and Leo: Out-of-the-Box

Ahhh, I'll never forget Sis Sheryll. She posed a really big challenge when she asked me to do their monos. She wanted it fresh and modern, she also gave me the permission to be as weird and creative as I want to be because she wanted their monos to be out-of-the-box. She also doesn't want it too curly-curvy. They have a really cute wedding date, 9.10.11, so she wanted to focus on that instead of their names. I'm not one to back out on a challenge, but i was really nervous on sending her the finished product because i really don't know if that was what she was looking for. Thank God that she liked them *sigh*...i just did a little variation on the second monogram as she requested. They have a cherry blossoms in yellow (more on twigs) wedding theme and a Black and White plus a hint of yellow Gold Color Motif. Goodluck Guys! thank you for your trust!




No comments:

Post a Comment