Friday, October 21, 2011

MICHELLE AND PATRICK Invitation Suite: Autumn Blooms

Sis Michelle and her h2b Patrick are my first clients for an invitation suite. I really like sis Michelle. She's very detailed and precise. She knows exactly what she wants so it was really easy working with her. I was really impressed with their DIY pocketfold... and i was even more impressed when I learned that Patrick was really involved in doing their DIY invites. It's a shame i didn't took a picture of it! but anyway, below is their invitation suite:





after their invite suite, Sis Michi also asked me to do thier misallette cover and reception rules:



A few more months to go sis! thank you so much for your trust and support! I'll never forget you for you are one of my clients i was able to personally meet (--,) Goodluck with the rest of the preps! I know you guys will have a blessed marriage! Cheers! Spread the Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment