Monday, June 27, 2011

RHODA & JOEVEN's Wedding Details: Magical and Whimsical

Like Sis Gerna, Sis Rhoda also got me to do their wedding details. Although she and Joeven have no particular theme for their wedding, she said she just want their wedding to be magical, whimsical and enchanted. I took the cue from there in making their monos. They have a midnight blue and silver motif. I also made their Save the date Card (STD), Thank you card and Will You Be Card (WYB) based on their chosen mono design, so everything will be coordinated.





I got this inspiration for their WYB card and when i showed this to Sis Rhoda she was excited to do a little DIY:


here's the version i made for them:


                                        (front design)                                (inside)

Sis Rhoda is so pleasant to work with and I wish you guys nothing but the best in your wedding. Cheers to you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment